Our Core drilling experts can also conduct efficient, swift, economical operations in busy areas like highways when medians need to be worked on, or in tight-fit areas like residential apartments, sensitive areas like nuclear/electric power plants, noise-free zones like hospitals/health-care facilities.GET A FREE QUOTE
Efficient, swift & economical concrete coring operations
We offer a professional Concrete Coring service to ensure you get your services ran and complete your project on time and budget.file_download Download Service Proposal
Use the experts
Concrete Core drilling is an art and takes a lot of experience to master. Our experts have years of coring experience and have the expertise to carry out any size of core you are looking to complete.
The best core drills
We only use the best core drills available on the market, like the Husqvarna DMS 240, which we find both reliable and durable. Which means you can rest assured your core holes will be drilled on time and on budget.
Any size project
Due to our large team of operators we have the capacity to carry out large coring projects and have completed multiple large scale projects in the past.
Most common applications of our concrete coring services
- arrow_forward Core Drilling
- arrow_forward Hand Core Drilling
- arrow_forward Stand Core Drilling
- arrow_forward Inverted Coring
- arrow_forward Angled Coring
- arrow_forward Waste Control
- arrow_forward Slurry Control
- arrow_forward Mobile water supply
PERFECT CONCRETE CORING EQUIPMENT
At Perfect Concrete Care we only use the best equipment
- An ideal system for medium core drilling in walls, floors and roofs up to 250 mm diameter
- The back support provides reliable and stable angle drilling
- This system can be used for drilling ventilation and plumbing channels, waste evacuation pipes, barrier and road signs
Husqvarna DM650 Hight Freq
- The high power output, low weight, and intelligent design makes DM 650 the perfect choice for heavy-duty applications
- Our most powerful and versatile electric core drill for drilling holes up to 600 mm diameter
- 18-step adjustable rpm range ensures optimal speed for all drill bit dimensions
WEKA DK32 Core Drill
- High-performance, air-cooled motor with 3200W
- The stand is tiltable, and features a convenient carry handle
- Angle drilling barriers, channels, pipes and cables stitch drilling water evacuation
WEKA DK16 Hand Core Drill
- Universal wet diamond core drill with a wide drilling range for rig operated and hand-held drilling
- 3-speed-gear with oil bath lubrication and overload clutch
- Motor protection and soft start by means of the Intellitronic
TYROLIT Core Drill DME20
- Extremely robust due to full metal body and 3-gear oil bath gearbox
- Reliability and endurance based on mechanical and electronic overload cut-out
- Universal application: hand-held/rig-based and wet/dry
Makinex Hose 2 Go
- No Pump which means greater reliability
- No complicated electrics to breakdown
- A constant pressure water supply unit ideal for as a dust suppression tool and portable water supply
Traxx Slurry Rings
- Collect all of the slurry generated during any drilling application
- Standard wet vacuum cleaner and the ring will suck to the wall
- Available in 5 sizes. WSR100, 150, 200, 350 and 350 mm capacity
Tyrolit VCE2000 Wet Vac
- Stainless steel body container
- Flexible hose with adapter for large attachments
- Waste liquid capacity 80 litres
Concrete Coring at work
CONCRETE CORE DRILLING PRICELIST
Rates are priced on application. Please contact your account manager to organise a site visit and will supply a price accordingly.
|DIAMETER (mm)||RATE/10MM DEPTH|
|Establishment & transport||150.00|
|Minimum charge||350.00 + travel & establishment|
|Assist / Stand down Time||$60/ph|
|Wet Vac / Slurry Bin||$90 / bin|
|Relocation||$20 per hole|
|Horizontal Surcharge||$10 per hole|
|Excessive Steel ($/10mm)||$3.00 extra|
|Sandstone Cutting||$3.00 per / Lm|
|High Frequency Coring||+35%|
Concrete Coring CalculatorPlease note this is an estimated total and the final quote may vary slightly. $500 is our minimum charge which covers travel and establishment.
- Establishment & Travel: Travel to the site and the initial site establishment.
- Working hours: All rates apply to normal business hours 7am - 3pm (Mon-Fri). Additional surcharge of $55 p/h will apply if works are to be carried outside of these hours.
- Stand down time/ Assistant: When the operator is required to stop works due to a delay in works/ areas not being ready for the operator.
- Relocation: When the operator and tools are required to be moved from one location to another
- Horizontal Surcharge: When the operator is required to core hole through horizontal substrates, i.e. block, brick and concrete walls/panels
- Inverted Surcharge: When the operator is required to core over head through a slab/ soffit
- Excessive Steel: When the Operator Identifies additional/excessive steel in the slab.
- Wet Vac/Slurry Control: When the operator is required to supply an attachment to collect additional water/ slurry created by the core drilling
- Parking: Client to supply parking.
- Slurry Removal: POA
- Weekend Work: POA
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON A SHARP FOCUS ON
SAFETY, QUALITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
We strongly believe in providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees. Thus, we insure all our staff are trained to the highest standards to guarantee that we carry out the job safely, precisely and promptly.
Concrete Coring Services
Request a Quote
The best way to contact us is either filling out the form below or give us a call/ email. After contacting us we will send you an estimate as soon as possible, usually within 2 hours.