Concrete Cutters Sydney
PERFECT CONCRETE CARE are specialist concrete cutters in Sydney & NSW. Our skilled operators are qualified to carry out all kinds of concrete cutting services. From road sawing to hand sawing. We can perform many different types of cuts, including concrete wall, brick wall, concrete floor.GET A FREE QUOTE
No concrete cutting job too difficult
At Perfect Concrete Care, we use the most comprehensive and effective methods in removing and altering concrete walls. You don’t have to worry even if there is limited space for equipment you can rest assured that at Perfect Concrete Care will get it done. Our skilled operators will make sure your job is done on schedule and to the highest of standards you would expect from a expert contractor.Download Service Proposal
Trust the experts
Our operators specialise in concrete cutting. With years of experience in the industry and the expertise to carry out any concrete cutting works your require.
The best equipment
We only use the best equipment the market has to offer like Hilti, Husqvarna and Stihl. This ensures that we can get the job done, on time and on budget.
No project to big
With our larger road and wall saws we can carry out vertical and horizontal cuts through slabs up to 520mm deep. So no matter how big the project is we can handle it.
Concrete cutting applications
Here at Perfect Concrete Care we offer a range of road cutting services including road, kerb and gutter. We offer road-cutting depths from 25mm right up to 500mm, we use the highest quality of equipment, and we can provide electric or petrol-powered commercial projects and large-scale industrial jobs. Our skilled operators have multiple years of technical experience to make your job as easy as possible.
Perfect Concrete Care also offers a wide range of Hand Sawing services including wall, floor, brick wall, ring saw and hydraulic hand wall cut. We use the highest quality of equipment from Husqvarna, Sthil, Hilti and Core Cut.
Our skilled operators also have years of experience using our large Tyrolit WSE1217 Concrete Wall Saw which can cut depths up to 520mm deep. This remote controlled, wall mounted saw is capable of cutting precise openings in walls and floors. Our Operators have carried out many large scaled projects, including lift door openings, concrete floor and wall penetrations and door openings.
More applications of our services
- Floor Cutting
- Wall Cutting
- Brick Wall Cutting
- Demo Sawing
- Ring Sawing
- Road Sawing
- High Frequency Cutting
- Electric Cutting
- Slurry Control
- Dust Control
- Concrete Chasing
PERFECT CONCRETE CARE use only the best equipment
At Perfect Concrete Care we only use thebest equipment
Husqvarna K970 16" Saw
- Wet and dry cuttingin one machine
- Cutting curb stones and pavingstones, sewer pipes and ducts
- Safe and easy to use
Stihl Cutquick TS 800 16"
- The TS 800 cut-off machine now featuring a magnesium quard and reduced weight
- Qucikly snapped into our cart for long, straight, controlled cuts
- Enough power to cut through asphalt, concrete, rebar, iron and steel with ease
Husqvarna Ring Saw K970
- When you need to make deep cuts fast our K970 Ring is the answer
- Cutting depth of 270mm
- Quickest method for small and medium-sized cuts
Husqvarna Electric K-3000 14"
- Wet and dry cutting in one machine
- Electric all-around wet cutter that minimises the amount of water and slurry
- Adjustment to opening blocks curbstones and pavers, cast concrete floors and walls pipes
Hilti Electric Saw 14"
- Cuts to a depth of up to 120mm - twice as deep as is possible with conventional angle grinder
- Cutting reinfoced concrete, grnite curbstones, slabs, brick and masonry blocks
- Making preliminary controlled demolition
Hilti Wall Chaser
- Ergonomic design to reduce tiring
- Easy and precise cutting depth/width adjustment
- For the installation of pipes and conducts in walls
Hycon Hydraulic Saw 16"
- 16"- with cutting depth up to 162mm
- Can be mounted in the saw cart
- Will cut any material including rebar
Tyrolit Hand Saw HBH534 20"
- Cuts every type of material from reinforced concrete, brick, asphalt & steel
- Caompact, light and easy handled due to ergonomic construction
- 10 HP motor compatible with all TYROLIT Hydrostress drive units to 25kW using and adapter
- Typically used for cut-off saws, diamond chain saws, ring saws and other 40 lpm tools
- HPP18V FLEX has both electric and recoll start, to you can start it even with a dead battery
- It is extremely popular among users of hihj performance diamond tools for drilling and cutting concrete
Husvarna Ring Saw K6500
- Husqvarna K6500 Ring Saw is equipped with high frequency technology, making it a really powerful electric ring cutter
- High power output
- Well-balanced body and low vibration levels
Tyrolit Road Saw CC6560XLS
- Quick release blade shaft/flange and rear wheels
- Self propolled with hydrostatic transmission
- Fits through a door frame
Tyrolit Wall Saw WSE1217
- Innovative, powerful and low-maintenance electric motor without transmission
- Optimised remote controller greater mobility and increased safety
- Lightweight control unit enables use in the 16 and 32 A range
Hydrostress Power Unit
- This smart Hydrostress power unit features a microprocessor to control the power and water pressure supplied to the wall saw
- Requires 3Phase power
- Requires a water supply
PERFECT Concrete Cutting at work
This really depends on a number of scenarios, we have a number of different type of concrete saws that all cut to different depths. Everything from the Hilti 14” Electric saw which can cut 120mm right up to our large wall saw which can reach depths of 520mm.
Yes of course we use the best quality saws on the market that are capable of cutting through asphalt, sandstone, brick or any other material you need to get through.
Yes we have two large road saws, our large Tyrolit CC6560XLS road saw is capable up cutting down to depths of 450mm while our Cut Core CC1800XL can cut down to 230mm.
No you do not need to provide a water supply. If you do not have one available we user our Makinex Hose2Go constant pressure water supply pumps to supply the water to our saws.
A water supply is needed to carry out concrete cutting to ensure the diamonds on the blades are kept cool and to stop them from overheating.Yes we have two large road saws, our large Tyrolit CC6560XLS road saw is capable up cutting down to depths of 450mm while our Cut Core CC1800XL can cut down to 230mm.
Unfortunately there is no way of fully stopping the slurry created but we can provide slurry control to you. We use our very powerful Wet Vac’s to suck up all the slurry created and keep it controlled.
We do not allow our operators to carry out horizontal cuts with our hand held saws as it is very dangerous and we strongly advise against it. We recommend using our remote controlled wall say, which can be mounted on the wall and carry out accurate horizontal cuts of depths up to 520mm deep. This is a much safer method as our operator can control the saw remotely from a safe distance.
Unfortunately due to most of our demolition saws being fuel based using petrol engines there is not much we can do about the noise. Also due to the amount of pressure and power needed for saws to cut through concrete there is quite a lot of noise created while cutting. We do however have a couple of options available we can use our hydraulic demo saws is there is a emissions restriction in a confined space. We always do our best to work around noise restrictions or noise exclusion periods with our clients.
We do carry out projects for our clients outside of the Sydney Metro Area however there are extra travel costs applied, as there is a significant travel time for our operators.
Yes of course we can provide a full set of S.W.M.S upon request. S.W.M.S are generally required for larger construction sites and we will provide site-specific documents as needed. We are happy to work with safety officers for any special requirements they might have.
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON A SHARP FOCUS ON
SAFETY, QUALITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
We strongly believe in providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees. Thus, we insure all our staff are trained to the highest standards to guarantee that we carry out the job safely, precisely and promptly.
Request a Quote
The best way to contact us is either filling out the form below or give us a call/ email. After contacting us we will send you an estimate as soon as possible, usually within 2 hours.